* The past couple of days have been relatively peaceful (if not productive :)
* After 40-ish minutes of screaming, tears & tics due to OCD imperatives this morning, Brendan was able to eat breakfast & resume his Adventure Quest game in relative calm.
* The pen that went through this morning's wash only destroyed 1 article of clothing (a pair of Brendan's boxers) leaving the rest of the load (whites/brights!) unscathed
* The big, nasty, blue blop of ink adhered to the side of the washer was able to be scrubbed & rinsed off so that it shouldn't contaminate any other loads of laundry...
* Our minister, with whom I had a 10:00 am meeting at church, kindly understood my need to keep Brendan home this morning & we had our meeting on the phone instead of face-to-face.
* The delight on Brendan's face when I told him we'd be making pain au chocolate today :)
* The gift for my very understanding best friend, Roo, is packaged with postpaid mailing label (thank you, click'n ship!) & ready for the mailman to take it away...
* The new, 6' tinsel tree is a delight to behold
* The Mediaeval Baebes were able to get me hopping & dancing this morning as I scrubbed, labelled, put dough in the bread machine this morning (post dealing with tears & screams, ink & wobbly knees).
* We are going to Brendan's best friend's house tonight to celebrate the last day of Hannukah.
* Jo came through on the Solstice (... and none will come after...) with "Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows" (the theories are already bubbling forth...).
* I found the time & energy to update the blog... :)